Sealund & Associates is recognized as an industry leader in eLearning and Serious Games. In business since 1985, Sealund is a pacesetter in online training because of their proven instructional design methodology. This simple but effective model has revolutionized the online training community, making Sealund one of the most knowledgeable online training developers in the eLearning and serious games industry.
Sealund & Associates has received numerous awards and has been recognized throughout the world as an industry leader in online training. Sealund's knowledgeable staff has helped many Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 Companies deploy successful training in their environment. The list of awards and recognition is continuing to grow.
TRUST is the cornerstone of Sealund's mission.
SERVICE to clients is a daily accountability measure by Sealund's management.
QUALITY is imperative for all products and deliverables to Sealund's clients.
- Brandon Hall's Excellence in Technology 2010 – Silver Award : Best Advance in Technology for Game or Simulation Authoring for "Let's Meet Conference Room™ - A 3D Serious Games Engine"
- Brandon Hall's Excellence in Technology 2009 – Bronze Award : Best Advance in 3-D or Immersive Learning Technology for "Identity Theft Virtual Learning Environment – Alaris Financial Literacy eLearning"
- Sealund was nominated and selected as a Top Simulation and Training Company by Military Training Technology Magazine for 2010.
- Authoring “multimedia-Based Training (MBT) for Financial Services” on applying best practices in the Handbook of Technology in Financial Services 2000
- Cover Design (front and back) Handbook of Technology in Financial Services 2000
- IBM’s award for The Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance Training
- Local, state and national recognition for Basic Enforcement Academy Training, a program that brought realistic, interactive CBT and live video role-playing to police cadets.
- Rotarian award for Excellence in curriculum development of Free Enterprise Courseware
- First Place in the State of Florida and Pinellas County for Economics Training presented by the Florida Council for Economic Education
- Entrepreneur of the Year 1993 Finalist, Awarded by Ernst & Young, Inc. Magazine and Merrill Lynch
- Sealund’s founder appointed by the Secretary of the State of Florida to the Digital Signature Advisory Committee
- Authoring “SPJC multimedia Case Study: Training the X-Generation Gap” on virtual reality, experiences faced daily on the street in “The Ultimate Multimedia Handbook”, McGraw-Hill, 1998
Speaking Engagement Highlights
- Florida Business Education Association
- Association for Information Systems Professionals
- Association for Data Processing Educators & Professional Trainers
- National Phoenix User Group
- Hogan User Group
- Computer-Based Training Seminars throughout the United States, Canada and abroad
- University of Belgium, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg College, Remington College
- ASTD Tech SIG Session
- Trivantis Lectora
- ELG - eLearning Annual Gathering
- IQPC - Training World 2.0
- ELG Online Conference
- Society for Applied Learning Technology
- Brandon Hall Innovations in Learning
- DevLearn (ELG)