You Reap What You Sow…it is a blessing to work with our community and offer our resources.
Over the past 25 years, Sealund has maintained a vision of providing customer-focused, innovative training solutions. We strive to live up to this vision by not only serving our clients, but also promoting community connections through scholarships, sponsorships, internships, student projects and visits to Sealund and other outreach initiatives.
Sealund strives to enrich the lives of everyone including customers, employees, associates, suppliers, partners, families and friends as well as those who know us only by name or reputation. Through our success in business and in the community, Sealund hopes to sow into the lives of each one we touch.
Thanks to each of you who have given us the privilege of working with you as we reach out to our community.
- Director of the ABILITIES of Florida Board since 1984. http://abilities.ourpeoplework.org/
- Employ interns from Clearwater Christian College, Eckerd College, International Academy of Design and USF since 1986.
- Member of the Foundation Board of the St. Petersburg College Foundation. http://www.spcollege.edu
- Contributor and volunteer for Moses Brown's "Feed Our Children" since 1995. http://www.feedourchildren.org
- Executive Coach at the University of Tampa since 1999. http://www.ut.edu/
- Host student projects with the University of South Florida, College of Engineering and Computer Science since 2001. http://www.cse.usf.edu.
- Appointed by the Secretary of the State of Florida to the Digital Signature Advisory Committee, 1987. http://www.dos.state.fl.us.
- Donated Alaris Financial Literacy eLearning for 10,000 people in the disabled community in affiliation with the Real Economic Impact Tour, 2010. www.realeconomicimpact.org