Back in 2008, Ambient Insight reported that the US market for Mobile Learning products and services was growing at a five-year compound annual growth rate of 21.7%, and indicated that the demand was “relatively immune from the recession.” (Adkins, S.S. (December 2008). “The US Market for Mobile Learning Products and Services: 2008-2013 Forecast and Analysis”) The report covered custom development services, content conversion, and media services in the US market for mobile learning.
We’re half-way through that report’s forecast period now, and many companies have been using mobile learning as an effective medium for all levels and phases of training. It’s effective for getting the latest product and pricing information to sales and support teams - and for validating that they have not only received the information but understand how to use it. mLearning can support sophisticated eLearning teaching and assessment techniques and even games. There really are apps for all, so your courseware can reach your employees whenever they need to learn.
Good Things in Small Packages
Our custom mLearning solutions can reach your employees on their iPhones, Blackberries, and ‘Androids. Because we customize these solutions for you, you know they’ll be user-friendly and instructionally sound.
Because our clients want their employees to learn through the media they enjoy, Sealund’s mTeam is developing custom mLearning applications and introducing m-Learning versions of our existing courseware, based on our new mLearning Methodology to ensure learners of the instructional soundness for which Sealund & Associates has earned recognition since introducing our eLearning methodology in 1985. Our mLearning Methodology supports rapid prototyping for a variety of mobile platforms.
Our new mLearning apps for your iPhone, Android and Blackberry include:
- Alaris™ Financial Literacy Curricula’s “Reducing and Eliminating Debt” curriculum that’s so in-demand for its original platform. The m-Learning version includes rich graphics on every screen as the mentor walks learners through the effective strategies and habits, and another avatar engages learners in a relatable story to practice those habits and strategies. It also provides an interactive calculator for instant and repeated application and reinforcement of new skills.
- The Smart Shopper’s tool that helps you calculate the real cost of big-ticket items by factoring in the interest you’ll pay at the rate and number of months you enter.
Your content, with your corporate branding, at your employees’ fingertips for:
- Your latest sales information and how to use it
- Your latest customer support information and how to use it
- Your latest internal systems updates and how to use them
- Anything else you can imagine … What would that be?
What do you think? Please share your comments.